[For Windows-based systems]
1. Download and install a Network Capture tool such as Wireshark
2. Go to the menu option "Capture", then "Interface"
3. Now select the network interface on which the traffic is being sent and received and click on the start button.
4. Place a test call to reproduce the problem you're experiencing
5. Click on the Stop Capture icon in the icon-menu bar.
6. Go to the menu option File then Save As and save the file as flowroute-.pcap
7. Compress and attach the resulting file, flowroute-.pcap to this ticket so that we may analyze the file to diagnose the issue.
Thank you for your help getting this resolved.
Video fo how to capture VOIP for data analysis
More on LAN operation with SIP
Complete Wireshark tutorials for Telecom